Martha “Marti” Fox, CTC, CMP, CMM
Marti Fox, CTC, CMP, CMM, has been in the Hospitality Business for over 30 years, beginning as a Travel Agent and later found her true passion for managing Group Travel around the world for corporations – organizing Meetings and Travel Incentive programs.
In 2001, she embarked into the world of entrepreneurship and started her own meeting planning company, GlobalGoals, Inc.
For over nineteen years, she has been involved in teaching and mentoring through Richland College’s TEMM/HEEM industry-specific curriculum and facilitating the CMP study program for North Texas area professionals (2001-2011). GlobalGoals, Inc. provides mentoring and internships to our students.
In 2001, Marti co-founded Independent Meeting Professionals (IMP), which was later rebranded as AMP Alliance of Meeting Professionals.
- Independent Meeting Professionals (IMP)
- Actively involved in MPI DFW and SPIN DFW (industry-related associations)
- Recognized by her MPI D/FW Chapter peers several years as a nominee for the Colleen Rickenbacher Leadership Award
- Recipient of MPI DFW’s 2011 Planner of the Year Award
- Actively involved in American Business Women’s Association, North Dallas chapter
- Event Professionals Exchange (EPX)
- Organizing your Community Service projects to be held during your conference
- Training your up and coming staff on the intricacies of detailed budget creation
- Supporting you with a seasoned on-site staff person, ME, who works well independently or under supervision with your team