Besides my vision of a successful ESP, my passion is “My husband, Gordon of over 30 years, an avid Cowboys fan… even though we have our “sport team differences” now that we live in Seattle…GO Hawks!”
For nearly 30 years, Event Source Professionals Inc. (“ESP”) has offered executive meeting, corporate conference and event planning services and has been named Meeting & Event “Miracle Workers” by satisfied clients around the globe. Our network of preferred suppliers and our ability to negotiate substantial cost savings has earned the respect of both Corporate and Government clients alike. ESP is a Certified Woman-Owned Small Business, preferred supplier by the Government (GSA Scheduled) and qualifies as a Diversity Supplier.
- MPI DFW Chapter Vice President for 4 years and nominated for “Planner of the Year” in 1996
- Served as an Initiator of the Original Charter Member of “Independent Meeting Professionals” (now known as AMP)
- Served on Colleyville Chamber of Commerce Board from 2000 to 2009 and Awarded Director of the Year in 2003
- Member of Women’s Business Council Southwest (WBENC) and awarded WBE Advocate of the Year in 2011
- Board Member of SMGP (Society of Government Meeting Planners) both in DFW & Seattle for over 10 years and Awarded Leadership Award in 2015