My passion is “Helping people make the best business decisions possible when procuring services for planning and executing meetings and events; to think strategically throughout the process.”
Best Practices = Best Results
When you work with Tony Cummins and THE MEETiNG DEPARTMENT®, your objective is my primary focus, and that starts with the right location — a venue which reflects the message and culture of your organization.
THE MEETiNG DEPARTMENT® specializes in helping you find the best locations and venues at competitive rates, with contractual terms and conditions that address your needs and limit your risk exposures. I bring the energy, resources and talent to assist you in all phases of meeting and event management from conception to conclusion. I help you identify, execute and achieve what you want from your next meeting or event with just one call.
- Past President, Meeting Professionals International D/FW Chapter
- Two-time recipient of the MPI D/FW Chapter President’s Award
- MPI D/FW Planner of the Year, 2014
- Adjunct Faculty, Richland College, Hospitality, Exhibition & Event Management
- Faculty, MPI DFW Chapter CMP Program, Risk Management