My passion is “Helping people make the best possible business decisions when procuring services for planning meetings and events; to think strategically throughout the process.”
Best Practices = Best Results
When you work with Tony Cummins at THE MEETiNG DEPARTMENT®, your objective is my primary focus, and that starts with the right location for your next meeting or event — a venue which reflects the message and culture of your organization.
THE MEETiNG DEPARTMENT® specializes in helping you find the best locations and venues at competitive rates, with contractual terms and conditions that limit your risk exposures. I bring the energy, resources and talent to assist you in all phases of meeting and event management from conception to conclusion. I help you identify, execute and achieve what you want from your next meeting or event with just one call.
- Past President, Meeting Professionals International D/FW Chapter
- Two-time recipient of the MPI D/FW Chapter President’s Award
- Recipient of the Colleen Rickenbacher Leadership Award, 2019
- MPI D/FW Planner of the Year, 2014
- MPI D/FW Supplier of the Year, 2004
- Adjunct Faculty, Richland College, Hospitality, Exhibition & Event Management
- Faculty, MPI D/FW Chapter CMP Program, Risk Management